Humanitarian contributions have been made where the needs are greatest in order to help the many civilians affected by the war.
A total of approximately DKK 488 million has been given in humanitarian aid. The aid includes contributions to the UN, the International Red Cross and operators within Danish civil society and their Ukrainian partners.
Other donations from Denmark include:
- 1 mobile hospital with capacity for 500 patients per day and medical equipment
- 1 tent camp with capacity for 320 people
- 96 accommodation containers
- 10 electric generators 40-80 kVA and 2 generators 150 kVA for energy supply
- 3 AM radio transmitters
- 2 Toyota Landcruisers
- 4 fire extinguishing modules
- 5000 heating and rescue gloves
- 2 building rescue kits with special concrete and diamond drills and life saws
- 20 heaters